The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Thursday, November 27, 2014

My GF Weekly Meal Plan

 

I've been "off the wagon" again with meal planning, but I keep trying to climb back on it. I'm getting a little ahead of myself by posting my weekly meal plan before it actually starts on Saturday, but today I'm trying to get organized. The holidays are coming up (Happy Thanksgiving, btw, to my American readers!) and things are about to get even more hectic than usual around here!


So this week's meal plan includes making a dinner for 6 (the in-laws and my brother-in-law and his girlfriend are coming over), a couple of different stir fries, and my favorite vegan burgers.


If you're interested in learning more about how you can create meal plans (and why it's a good idea), you can check out my post on How and Why I Meal Plan (Gluten Free and Locavore-ish)




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2014/09/easy-vegan-gluten-free-red-lentil.html



Week of: Nov. 29 – Dec 5, 2014
Breakfasts: Easy GF Flatbread (from my book Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome), Farmers Market Veggie Omelette
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Easy Stir Fry (to save $$ on date night, hubby and I are eating a simple meal at home, then going for drinks in the posh neighbourhood of Gastown, Vancouver)
Sunday
The in-laws are coming over for dinner. Hubby’s making a stew, I’m making my GF, Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls, the Roasted Red Peppers in my book Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome , and I’m going to attempt GF apple fritters for dessert… wish me luck!
Monday
Visiting my mom and grandmother – probably ordering GF pizza from Dominos pizza (my latest GF discovery – Dominos GF pizza crust is actually quite decent!!)
Tuesday
Homemade Pad Thai
Wednesday
Hubby’s making dinner
Thursday
Lentil and Rice Soup (recipe to come)
Friday
Vegan Red Lentil Burgers with steamed veggies
Snacks & Lunches: Quinoa & Beet Salad, Chicken Noodle Soup , rice cakes and peanut butter
What’s Cookin’ Sunday: GF, Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls, roasting beets, Chicken Noodle Soup (using leftover bones in the freezer),  



Yes, the images of my cabbage rolls are terrible. They're from my very early days blogging, but the recipe is still rockin' awesome!

http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2012/03/vegetarian-cabbage-rolls-vegetarian.html


What are you eating this week?



Have you checked out my gluten free pasta book  Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta: Pierogis, Dumplings, Desserts and More! ? Get yourself a copy and start making GF won tons, pierogis, dumplings, and orzo today :)  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KOBSVDI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KOBSVDI&linkCode=as2&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=XQEAIRXIVZUMBNGU


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...